Two New York City Lawyers were arrested and are now facing federal charges for allegedly throwing a Molotov cocktail in to a vacant police car, during the recent protests Colinford Mattis, an Ivy League educated corporate lawyer, is accused of driving Urooj Rahman, a legal aid lawyer, who reportedly threw the Molotov cocktail in to the police car. Nobody was injured in attack, but law enforcement obtained surveillance video capturing the incident. Both lawyers are said to be very committed to social justice issues, but neither is involved with violent or extremists groups. Both are currently detained in federal custody pending a bail appeal. They face charges that carry a mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years in federal prison. ..
- Graduate Student Charged with the Murder of Four Idaho College Students
- Sam Bankman-Fried Waived Extradition – So What is Next for Him?
- What is Next in the Extradition Process for Sam Bankman-Fried?
- Special Counsel Appointed in Trump Investigations
- What Legal Problems Does Presidential Candidate Trump Face?