Aggressively Defending Your Rights And Your Future
At the Law Office of Gregory S. Robey, you will find an experienced criminal lawyer who defends you aggressively when you are charged with a crime. Mr. Robey and his firm are among the top Ohio criminal law lawyers. When you or one of your loved ones have been charged with a criminal offense, there is no substitute for excellent legal representation.
Protecting Against A Range Of Offenses
You deserve to have your rights protected when accused of any crime, including:
Throughout the Cleveland metro area, our attorneys are recognized for providing effective legal strategies that are tailored to our clients’ circumstances.
Take the first step toward protecting your rights and your case by remaining silent when you are questioned by police. Then, invoke your right to counsel. When you contact our firm, we will respond swiftly and begin planning your defense.
Putting Our Experience To Work For You
The attorneys at the Law Office of Gregory S. Robey have the in-depth experience with the criminal legal system you need if you are facing any of the following criminal issues:
- Drug charges related to possessing, growing, manufacturing, trafficking or distributing any type of banned substance require attorneys who know how both local and federal drug cases are prosecuted.
- Assault and battery charges can remain on your arrest record, which may surface during a background search and jeopardize your employment options. Our firm takes prompt action to limit the impact this record has on your future.
- Domestic violence charges: It is vital to have a tenacious defense lawyer by your side if you have been falsely accused.
- DUI (Driving Under the Influence) is a serious offense. Make sure your attorney focuses on drunk driver defense law, including DMV administrative procedures, Administrative License Suspension (ALS) rules and Administrative License Revocation (ALR) laws.
- Federal criminal offenses are difficult to challenge without extensive experience on the federal level. Working with a qualified attorney can help you confront violations that include allegations of fraud, sex offenses, identity theft, hate crimes, credit card fraud, serious drug charges and other offenses.
- White collar crimes such as conspiracy or organized theft can entangle innocent people in its web. It is critical that your criminal law attorney knows how to free you from this complex financial web of lies.
- RICO charges arising from racketeering allegations that may include mail and wire fraud, kidnapping, bribery and gambling. Whether you suspect you are the target of a RICO investigation or have already been charged, you need a staunch legal ally to protect your rights effectively.
- Juvenile crime: Make sure your lawyer understands how to counter the built-in societal stereotypes that can lead to unfair treatment by the legal system.
Contact Us And Get The Proven Defense You Need
Call 216-505-4950 to engage the experienced, savvy lawyers at the Law Office of Gregory S. Robey, or fill out our online form. All information about your case is taken very seriously and kept strictly confidential.
Ohio defense lawyers at the Law Office of Gregory S. Robey have the experience and criminal law expertise to represent criminal defense clients. Our criminal attorneys in Ohio have successfully represented cases in federal, municipal, juvenile and state courts. We have successfully defended clients dealing with criminal law, RICO defense, drug charges, white collar crime, domestic violence, driving under the influence, embezzlement, sex charges, weapons possession and larceny throughout Cleveland. Contact Cleveland, Ohio, defense attorney Law Office of Gregory S. Robey today for a consultation.