Ohio Governor Mike DeWine postponed three executions set for early 2021. The Governor cited the state’s difficulty in convincing drug companies to sell the state new lethal injection drugs. The state is concerned that if pharmaceutical companies find out that they used its drugs to execute people, the companies may refuse to sell the state any drugs which are necessary for other various state programs.
- Graduate Student Charged with the Murder of Four Idaho College Students
- Sam Bankman-Fried Waived Extradition – So What is Next for Him?
- What is Next in the Extradition Process for Sam Bankman-Fried?
- Special Counsel Appointed in Trump Investigations
- What Legal Problems Does Presidential Candidate Trump Face?