Ohio Governor Mike DeWine postponed three executions set for early 2021. The Governor cited the state’s difficulty in convincing drug companies to sell the state new lethal injection drugs. The state is concerned that if pharmaceutical companies find out that they used its drugs to execute people, the companies may refuse to sell the state any drugs which are necessary for other various state programs.
- Founder of the Oath Keepers Sentenced to 18 years for U.S. Capitol Attack
- Charges Dismissed Against Alec Baldwin
- What Does the Indictment of Donald Trump Mean?
- Six Year-Old Shooter Raises Difficult Questions for Criminal Justice System
- Graduate Student Charged with the Murder of Four Idaho College Students