Ohio Governor Mike DeWine postponed three executions set for early 2021. The Governor cited the state’s difficulty in convincing drug companies to sell the state new lethal injection drugs. The state is concerned that if pharmaceutical companies find out that they used its drugs to execute people, the companies may refuse to sell the state any drugs which are necessary for other various state programs.
- Grand Jury Issues Subpoena to Trump Political Action Committee
- Following President’s Orders Defense Rejected in Capitol Riot Trial
- Can Police Be Charged for Lying in Search Warrants?
- Former President’s Estate is Searched – So What is a Search Warrant and What Does it Mean?
- What’s Next After the January 6, Congressional Hearings?